Our mission is to educate the mind using state standards with innovative curriculum that incorporates a Biblical worldview, to provide a conducive environment for Biblical character development through servanthood, and to provide physical fitness activities to enhance overall health.
Victory Life Academy students will be provided a well-rounded education that will enhance their lives and minister to the whole person spiritually, mentally, and physically.
Philosophy of Christian Education
The purpose of Victory Life Academy is to provide quality education in a Christian atmosphere. VLA’s program is geared to meet not only the intellectual needs of the student, but also his/her spiritual and physical. Every subject focuses on a Biblical Worldview.
Victory Life Academy shall provide an environment which encourages each student to discover their unique abilities, to develop those graces and skills demonstrated in the life of Christ.
Victory Life Academy views itself as an extension of the Christian home, reinforcing the ideals, social norms, and beliefs of the Christian family. It takes place in the Christian home, and in the church. It is therefore important that parents enrolling their children understand the nature and philosophy of Victory Life Academy. Victory Life Academy’s ultimate purpose for existing can only be fulfilled as parents see and agree with where Victory Life Academy is leading their children.
Statement of Faith
Victory Life Academy’s Statement of Faith is based on the scriptures as the all-sufficient rule of faith and practice, which is the creed of the church and proceeds with the following authoritative basics in clear focus.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible, inerrant, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, Creator of Heaven and Earth, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that men are sinful in God’s eyes and, therefore, need to be born again to be saved. There is an ever present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and in the second coming of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- We believe moral values are not determined by human expediency or intellectual precepts but by the determination and acceptance of the principles of the righteousness found in God’s Holy Word – the Bible.
- We believe the church, the body of Christ, is God’s chosen community and the fellowship of the redeemed.
Victory Life Academy is dedicated to meeting the needs of the whole child: physically, spiritually, and academically. In meeting the spiritual needs of its students, Victory Life Academy has established the following objectives:
- VLA, first and foremost, acknowledges the eternal value and spiritual worth of each person and therefore shall present the salvation message to each student.
- VLA shall dedicate itself to the spiritual training of its staff to serve as leaders and witnesses of Christ among the students.
- VLA shall provide adequate and daily spiritual instruction to each of its students, with considerations to the developmental level and background of each.
- VLA shall provide quality instruction in Bible knowledge and facts in order to provide students with training for their spiritual lives.
- VLA shall develop a chapel program that provides additional spiritual training and provides opportunities for corporate worship by students and staff.
- VLA shall encourage extracurricular and community outreach programs whereby students shall be able to spread the Gospel of Christ in fulfillment of the Great Commission.
- VLA shall be in communication with the families of its students and provide opportunities for their spiritual edification and growth.
Christian Education – God’s Biblical command of all parents:
“You fathers, bring up your children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.” (Eph. 6:4)
“These Words which I command you this day shall be in your heart, and you shall teach them diligently to your children.” (Deut. 6:6-7)
“Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.” (Pro. 22:6)